Thursday, March 16, 2006

Posting From Hongkong...where to return...

Finally at last I am out of US of A and on the way to reach my homeland...I can visualise almost clearly what my Swades has for me this time....

Forgot to post from California (was too much busy in packing and setting things alright) ....anyhow part of the game...

I donot know what time zone I am in....but whatever it is I am awake and delighted to have a sight of Fog outside the airport...This airport is again big as usual and another 10 min I have before I leave Hongkong to reach Singapore...another transit....

Sights are beautiful...and climate is superb...Ppl want me to return everywhere...They want me back to US, they want me back to Chennai, they want me to return to NCR....they want me back at home, they want me join them in Hyderabad...they want me to join them in Bangalore or take them also away from there, they want me join them in Seattle, Maryland, Europe, London, Singapore, China.... and numberours other places....

But where is the place I want to be...Where is the place I want to return....

I believe I am trying my best to return to myself ...My OWNSELF.....I Want to be at a place "Where my mind is without Fear"....

Wish me luck folks....I know You want me to return.....

3 comments: