Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What if there is no ME ?

It's around 1 AM in the middle of the night and as the night is darkening more, the tussle between the morning and night to engulf each other is sharpening, I am having no clue to answer this thought.

"What if there is no ME?"

Will it make any difference to anybody ? Even if does make, then till when and how much ? Am I dispensible. ?

Does it matter to my manager, my HR or any professional aquaintance ? - Well for them I am just a resource. Inventory or if I be true then just raw material. They identify me, by my skillset. Fairly Dispensible...

How about Friends ? - Well, though not many now qualify for that list...but still... not much even to them...they might start or end their talks with "Hirdu was honorable man....blah blah blah"...just few words and finished...or even this shall be too much to expect...

Relatives ? - Nobody cares Actually... huh ? do they...

How about fellow bloggers ? - Well I am just a page for them...some know me by my senti posts...some have chatted with me...they might post on there blogs on me "Missing in Action"....Some might do google or try to find me on orkut and than slowly & slowly I shall only be referred in cached pages...

How about my immediate family ? - Well they shall be sad for sometime...might even break ...but time is a great healer...

So who shall be effected the most...? As I am delving deep into it...Answer is very clear...crystal clear....Me, Myself and my Lord. ...Why ? Well since I cease to exist in real as per vision of mortal world, my thought process shall be no more. This shall in turn diminish the amount the Free-will granted to humans by the Lord Himself. The tasks assigned to be completed by me in HIS domain shall remain unfinished and thus the reliability of HIM shall cease to exist.

So what I learn from here. - The learning is very clear. The life and liveliness associated with me is important and valid in my and my Lord's domain only and that is somehow true for everybody else also...

Thus live life coz that's your's forever...and as I always say..."Though it might not matter if I am not there, But We all know that it always matters when I am there"

3 comments:

  1. I dont want to comment on this post, If there is no me "you will be just a cached page or a sweet friend in my mind"

    Atleast for now I dont want to think "There is No ME(Hirdu)" I am missing your post da.I am missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BnB - Here you go... :) a nice post is being posted...

    ReplyDelete